To explain the title, Zebra-Mbizi, zebra is of course the black and white striped animal and mbizi is the chi-shona word for zebra, I have had some years of experience of living and working in Kenya and Zimbabwe.
– I am a UK citizen by birth, with English and Scottish ancestors.
– Graduate – B.A. (Hons) History & Literature (Middx)
– Cert.Ed. (London).
– Labour Party member.
Regarding comments: see other page on comments policy.
- Malaysia says will issue arrest warrant for North Korean diplomat in Kim Jong Nam murder February 25, 2017KUALA LUMPUR (Reuters) - Malaysia said on Saturday it would issue an arrest warrant for a North Korean diplomat wanted for questioning over the murder of Kim Jong Nam if he doesn't voluntarily cooperate with the police.
- Labor Secretary 101: Why It Matters February 24, 2017The secretary of labor plays an important role in the daily lives of workers, from ensuring fair workplaces to advancing the economic security of working families. It is critical that whoever fills the position is dedicated to furthering these goals for all Americans.
- Guess who? February 25, 2017Which naive bleeding-heart liberal said that “Muslims who commit terrorist acts are perverting their religion,” and that the label “radical Islamic terrorism” was not helpful because terrorists are “un-Islamic”? You guessed it. It was Lt. Gen. H. R. McMaster, President Trump’s recently-appointed national security adviser. Whether or not you agree with McMast […]
- Peston Picks is moving May 12, 2011My blog is dead. Long live the new blog. Or to put it another way, my page - and those of other BBC bloggers - is having a makeover. So if you don't want to read on, and you simply want to read my latest post, click here. The reason for the change is to bring together more of my output in one place. So on the new page, you'll find many of my TV and […]
- Eurozone: UK ready to back IMF bailouts November 2, 2011Britain is standing by to give more money to the IMF so that it can, in turn, lend more money to Eurozone countries like Greece, Italy or Spain who are struggling to service their debts. The government now believes, I'm told, that there are only three ways out of the current crisis - one they hope for, one they fear and a third they are ready to accept. […]