To explain the title, Zebra-Mbizi, zebra is of course the black and white striped animal and mbizi is the chi-shona word for zebra, I have had some years of experience of living and working in Kenya and Zimbabwe.
– I am a UK citizen by birth, with English and Scottish ancestors.
– Graduate – B.A. (Hons) History & Literature (Middx)
– Cert.Ed. (London).
– Labour Party member.
Regarding comments: see other page on comments policy.
- Bavarian bomber pledged allegiance to Islamic State: minister July 25, 2016ANSBACH, Germany (Reuters) - The Syrian who blew himself up in southern Germany, wounding 15 people, had pledged allegiance to Islamic State on a video found on his mobile phone, the Bavarian interior minister said on Monday.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- The MPACUK Momentum Fiasco July 25, 2016The Daily Mail on Sunday released a story about the relationship between Momentum and the Muslim Public Affairs Committee UK. MPACUK was until recently founded and run by one Asghar Bukhari. A man who is certain that Mossad agents slip into his house to steal his shoes. It is now run by Raza Nadim. He campaigns on [...]
- Peston Picks is moving May 12, 2011My blog is dead. Long live the new blog. Or to put it another way, my page - and those of other BBC bloggers - is having a makeover. So if you don't want to read on, and you simply want to read my latest post, click here. The reason for the change is to bring together more of my output in one place. So on the new page, you'll find many of my TV and […]
- Eurozone: UK ready to back IMF bailouts November 2, 2011Britain is standing by to give more money to the IMF so that it can, in turn, lend more money to Eurozone countries like Greece, Italy or Spain who are struggling to service their debts. The government now believes, I'm told, that there are only three ways out of the current crisis - one they hope for, one they fear and a third they are ready to accept. […]