I’ve been offline these last few weeks due to a being a hospital patient but now home again and wil be catching up on events and reading.
© ZEBRA-MBIZI, 2007 - 2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to ZEBRA-MBIZI with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
- Commander says U.S. may need stronger defense against North Korea missiles April 26, 2017WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The top U.S. commander in the Pacific told Congress on Wednesday the United States may need to strengthen its missile defenses, particularly in Hawaii, given the advancing threat from North Korea's missile and nuclear weapons programs.
- Filling the Void: New CFPB Collection Could Help Protect Student Loan Borrowers April 26, 2017The CFPB’s proposed initiative would collect data from student loan servicers to improve student loan servicing in the best interest of students. The post Filling the Void: New CFPB Collection Could Help Protect Student Loan Borrowers appeared first on Center for American Progress.
- Jeremy Corbyn Praising Viva Palestina April 26, 2017Here’s another scene from Jeremy Corbyn’s political career. Filmed in March 2010, he sings the praises of Viva Palestina. Viva Palestina was George Galloway’s Hamas support operation in those years. He could not have made the purpose of the Viva Palestina “aid” convoys more explicit, from the very first one in March 2009. [...]
- Peston Picks is moving May 12, 2011My blog is dead. Long live the new blog. Or to put it another way, my page - and those of other BBC bloggers - is having a makeover. So if you don't want to read on, and you simply want to read my latest post, click here. The reason for the change is to bring together more of my output in one place. So on the new page, you'll find many of my TV and […]
- Eurozone: UK ready to back IMF bailouts November 2, 2011Britain is standing by to give more money to the IMF so that it can, in turn, lend more money to Eurozone countries like Greece, Italy or Spain who are struggling to service their debts. The government now believes, I'm told, that there are only three ways out of the current crisis - one they hope for, one they fear and a third they are ready to accept. […]
Afghanistan AFRICA African News African Studies African Union Andrew Strauss Anti Fascism ashes AUSTRALIA Ayatollah Ali Khamenei Banks Barak Obama British Army Business Congo Conservative Party Credit Crunch CRICKET David Cameron Economic Crisis Economy ENGLAND EU Europe European Union Financial Crisis Gaza Gordon Brown Great Britain Hamas Health House of Commons HUMAN RIGHTS ICC International Iran Islamic terrorism Israel Labour Labour Government Labour Party Mahmoud Ahmadinejad MDC MEDIA Middle East Mir-Hossein Mousavi Morgan Tsvangirai MPs Expenses News Nick Clegg Northern Ireland Palestine Parliament POLITICS Recession Ricky Ponting Robert Mugabe South Africa SPORT Taliban Terrorism Test cricket The Ashes Tories Tory Party UK UK Banks UK Economy UK Politics Ulster United Nations USA War Zanu PF Zimbabwe