I’ve been offline these last few weeks due to a being a hospital patient but now home again and wil be catching up on events and reading.
© ZEBRA-MBIZI, 2007 - 2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to ZEBRA-MBIZI with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
- Upmarket Pakistan district votes again as Imran Khan decries killing May 19, 2013ISLAMABAD (Reuters) - An upmarket constituency of Pakistan's violence-plagued city of Karachi voted again under tight security on Sunday, a day after gunmen killed a senior politician from a reformist party in the district and a week after general elections.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- A quick trip around the political ‘loons’ May 19, 2013This is a cross-post from Howie’s Corner I had to laugh when I read this mornings edition of The Times. It seems that allies of the Prime Minister David Cameron have finally recognised that a lot of Tory activists are “mad, swivel-eyed loons”. That’s not going to win the PM and his chums many friends amongst [...]
- Peston Picks is moving May 12, 2011My blog is dead. Long live the new blog. Or to put it another way, my page - and those of other BBC bloggers - is having a makeover. So if you don't want to read on, and you simply want to read my latest post, click here. The reason for the change is to bring together more of my output in one place. So on the new page, you'll find many of my TV and […]
- Eurozone: UK ready to back IMF bailouts November 2, 2011Britain is standing by to give more money to the IMF so that it can, in turn, lend more money to Eurozone countries like Greece, Italy or Spain who are struggling to service their debts. The government now believes, I'm told, that there are only three ways out of the current crisis - one they hope for, one they fear and a third they are ready to accept. […]
AFRICA African News African Studies African Union ashes Barak Obama Business Conservative Party Credit Crunch CRICKET David Cameron Economic Crisis Economy ENGLAND European Union Financial Crisis Gordon Brown Great Britain House of Commons HUMAN RIGHTS ICC International Iran Israel Labour Government Labour Party MEDIA Middle East MPs Expenses News Nick Clegg Parliament POLITICS Recession SPORT Terrorism Test cricket Tories UK UK Economy UK Politics United Nations USA War Zimbabwe